The Lech Card
Your Recreation Ticket for Lech and its Surroundings
The Lech Card is your (free!) recreation ticket for Lech and its surrounding areas. It includes the use of cable cars and mountain lifts, guided hiking tours, the forest swimming pool in Lech and much more.
You will receive your Lech Card with just one overnight stay – free of charge. Get this added value for your summer holidays in Lech!
Enjoy the numerous advantages of the Lech Card (free of charge):
- all cable cars and chairlifts operating in the summer
- local busses and hiking busses, Regional Line 42 and 91/92
- child care in the “Kids Active Club”
- guided hikes
- Forest swimming pool with a rock island
- tennis and beach volleyball courts
- running and walking trails
- day fee for the Lech golf academy (driving range, putting green and 3 holes)
- Buxbaum family play park: miniature golf, tabletop soccer, billiards, and babies and toddlers paradise
- Culture and museums: open-air concerts, photo shows, library, etc.
Tradition and Hospitality
Hotel Pension Garni Alpenrose
The bed and breakfast Hotel Pension Alpenrose in Lech am Arlberg is an individual 4-star hotel for your vacation in Lech – summer and winter. The small, cozy hotel in quiet location is situated directly on the wild and beautiful Lech river.
» Rooms & Rates
» Lech am Arlberg