Skiing at its Best
The Arlberg Ski Resort – Pure Skiing Pleasure
Together with Zürs, St. Anton, St. Christoph and Stuben, Lech is part of the exclusive Arlberg Ski Resort. Ski, carve and board between 1,300 and 2,800 m above sea level on approximately 280 km of perfectly groomed slopes. Furthermore, 180 km of high Alpine deep powder snow runs provide for unique experiences.
The Arlberg Card is a key card that provides easy access to all ski areas in all five Arlberg villages. Enjoy unlimited skiing and endless variety at the entire Arlberg Resort.
Ski Area Facts
- about 280 km of groomed downhill runs:
- 112 km of blue runs (easy)
- 134 km of red runs (medium)
- 34 km of black runs (difficult)
- about 180 km of deep snow runs
- 60 % of all slopes are equipped with snow-making machines
- 86 highly modern cable cars and lifts
- 25 kids ski lifts and magic carpets in the Kinderland and beginners' areas
- fun parks, Kinderland and permanent racing runs
- numerous ski huts and “Alpen” huts to take care of your creature comforts
The Arlberg is the only ski region in all of Austria offering heli-skiing. In a helicopter you go straight up from Zürs or Lech right to the peak. On the pristine slopes of the Arlberg mountains, freeriders will find ideal conditions to indulge their love for powdered snow.
Tradition and Hospitality
Hotel Pension Garni Alpenrose
The bed and breakfast Hotel Pension Alpenrose in Lech am Arlberg is an individual 4-star hotel for your vacation in Lech – summer and winter. The small, cozy hotel in quiet location is situated directly on the wild and beautiful Lech river.
» Rooms & Rates
» Lech am Arlberg